A Couple of Tarts

We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink, for dining alone is leading the life of a lion or wolf. ~ Epicurus

Monday, March 12, 2007

For Peanut Butter Lovers

I was just in City Bakery yesterday afternoon. I can't remember the last time I was there, probably splitting a cup of their famous hot chocolate four ways. This time I passed on the that and tried one of their peanut butter cookies. It was so tender, I can see why it looks like the dough was just scooped and baked. If the cookie was flat, I think it just might crumble into nothing. The bite I took melted into my mouth, almost like eating straight peanut butter, but better because it didn't make my mouth stick together.

Oh! and the reason for the afternoon out in Manhattan was wedding dress shopping for S. A big congratulations to her and S.G!

City Bakery
3 West 18th Street
New York, NY
(212) 366-1414

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tartine2. Make your own badge here.