A Couple of Tarts

We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink, for dining alone is leading the life of a lion or wolf. ~ Epicurus

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

la raison pour laquelle j'adore NYC

In the year and a half that I have left New York, I think of it everyday. I know this sounds quite sad, but everytime I return it is that much sweeter. For a period of less than 48 hours, Dave and I ran around like a bunch of "country folk." Actually, that is a lie. It took us about 15 minutes to get back into the swing of things. Dear, sweet city how I miss you so. Here are a few reasons why.

class with Kristin and Barbara at The Shala

enjoying the bread basket at Le Pain Quotidien with friends and your honey

fighting over the last NYTimes at your corner bagel place (OK, I borrowed that one from Karen)

Pat Kiernan on NY1

greenmarket at Union Square

boutique hotels and their swell-looking staff

sitting in Central Park and taking it all in

city noise

obsession for real estate

the fashion show on the street

Lever House (to be continued...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tartine2. Make your own badge here.