A Couple of Tarts

We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink, for dining alone is leading the life of a lion or wolf. ~ Epicurus

Monday, December 18, 2006

le stress

A few nights ago, I was toiling away at work. It's the same old story--prepping too much for private parties and trying to keep my sanity. Just shy of 10:00 p.m., I received a phone call from the NY Tart. So nice to hear a her voice! We commiserated for a few seconds before the wretched sound of a dessert ticket interrupted our conversation. The consensus-We need a drink.

Sunny SoCal is calling our names. Can we survive the following week?

1 Comments:

Blogger A Couple of Tarts said...

I know just what you mean, jelly bean. I just have to make it to noon on Friday! Looking forward to warmer temps and yummy Mexican food.

NYC Tart

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tartine2. Make your own badge here.