A Couple of Tarts

We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink, for dining alone is leading the life of a lion or wolf. ~ Epicurus

Sunday, August 20, 2006

links, moi aussi!

Karen, You are not the only one procrastinating. In the wee hours of the night (morning, actually), often I can be found reading blogs. Every new one sends me on a hunt to find more posts and admire their photos. Since we launched our site I have added only one link. This was after asking Karen 20 times how to do it. Shamefully, it required three tries to be successful. The humiliation has worn off, so I will have another go at it.

My lists of favorites include--

Je suis en accord avec Karen
Chocolate and Zucchini
She is the Queen
David Lebovitz
I love his witty posts and sumptuous recipes

A few to add
La Tartine Gourmande
Bea is Frenchwoman living in Boston who loves the word tartine as much as I do. Her prolific blog is beautifully photographed
chubbyhubby
Blogging from Singapore, Chubbyhubby can inspire with a single picture
nordljus
A fellow catlover living in Suffolk, UK
foodite
3 guys from California (2 from the Bay Area, 1 from the OC) now living and eating very well in New York City
travelers lunchbox
A young couple who are true world travelers living in Edinburgh, Scotland


And to feed my ame francaise
Clea Cuisine
Wonderfully charming
c'est moi qui l'ai fait
Pascale (aka Scally) exemplifies joie de vivre
Passion fusion
Perspective from a student of architecture living in Paris

I had no idea how many blogs there actually were. As Karen stated, we are novices to this world. There are so many to choose from and each one offers a delightful voice and opinion. I am very lucky to share this with space with my friend Karen. She has a truly adventurous spirit and palette. Remember that green (or was it purple) pastry from Krystal's Cafe in Woodside? Only you could convince me to try that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from tartine2. Make your own badge here.